Yuki Threads Bel Air Bib 2020
A place not to be intimidated is when you’re doing what you love, when you’re on the mountain. This is your place and your place to be inspired. Your Bel Air Bib & Brace has built in confidence with some bold oldschool feels in a new school piece. It will support you in the look and performance you need to be who you’re going to evolve into on the hill.
We’ve taken some trend tips from your boy Will, and tricked them up with todays tech, paired with our socially & environmentally responsible practices. Check out the list below, it’s as long as your arm! You’re going to be bold and take you’re riding to the next level this season. Thank Will, thank your mum, thank your fans. You’re going to feel like your famous in this! Don’t you want to be famous?
- Bluesign approved 100% recycled Polyester twill
- DWR 10/80 coating
- 15,000 / 15,000 rating
- Contrast: 47% rec. Polyester / 53% Polyester heavy rip stop
- Lining: 100% recycled Polyester with Yuki heritage print
- Insulation: none
- Microfibre: 100% recycled Polyester in crotch and pocket linings
- Fully taped seams
- Crotch gusset
- Tailored knees for ergonomic fit
- Inner thigh YKK zippered vents with mesh lining
- Elasticised boot gators, with YKK zippered ankle gussets
- Patch pocket on front
- Water resistant YKK zippered side pockets
- YKK zippered back pockets with pocket flaps and magnets
- Yuki brass mountain logo tag on belt loop
- Inside leg patches for more durability
- Small Yuki logo embroidery on back leg
- Yuki logo brass jean studs
This garment is produced in a social audited factory to ensure that all workers have been treated fairly.
The fabrics used are made from post consumer waste (recycled plastic bottles). Where noted the fabrics also carry the Bluesign certification ensuring the production of the fabrics is environmentally sound.
We donate 1% of all sales (not just profits) to 1% For The Planet, as a self imposed environmental tax in order to offset our impact as a business. from this we choose what environmental grassroots level organisations to support.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.