Thirtytwo JP Light Boot 2020
The lightest weight option in the 32 fleet the JP Light Snowboard Boots from ThirtyTwo are aptly named. JP Walker has put these to the test for years now with obviously very positive results given his visionary style of rail and jib riding. These boots very much reflect his riding style with optimum boot flex for crazy rail tricks while maintaining enough stiffness to get it done big mountain. Most importantly however is these boots weight, or lack thereof; weighing next to nothing these boots help optimize pop while minimizing effort to do so. If the park is your game then these are your boots, straight up.
Flex & Response:
- 4/10: A soft flex allows for a forgiving ride and more tweak ability.
- 3D Molded Tongue + Tension: Comfortably molded tongue evenly distributes pressure across the foot & shin.
Liner & Footbed:
- Performance Liner: Heat-moldable dual-density Intuition Foam for superior comfort and durability.
- Footbed: Molded foam w/ arch support & heel cradle.
- Performance Harness: A cinch & pull integrated lacing system around the shin, ankle & Achilles provides lateral support, medial flex, and ample heel hold.
- Traditional: The standard lacing mechanism with strategically placed overlays on the upper for a customizable and secure fit.
- Athlete: JP Walker Signature Pro Series.
- STI Evolution Outsole: 32’s lightweight and durable outsole with a unique tread pattern for unsurpassed grip.
- G2 Gel Cushioning: Injected midsole for unsurpassed vibration dampening and impact absorption.
- Performance Backstay: Enhances spine support for heel side stability.
- Heel Hold Kit: Enhances spine support for heel side stability.
- Articulated Cuff: Eliminates shell distortion for durability and optimal performance.
- Storm Shield: Sealed seams throughout for weather-resistance.
- Overmold: A durable, fused honey-comb overlay strengths the boot without adding weight.
US 10, US 10.5, US 11
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.